Women Against Registry
First Annual Conference
Theme: Our Families ~ Our Future ~ Our Time
Click here to register for conference
- Admission to this conference is FREE. There is no conference admission or registration fee.
- The dates of the conference are (July 29-30)
- Conference will be centrally located in St. Louis, MO (Maryland Heights area)
The venue has been selected. The conference will be held at a very nice St. Louis hotel. At the completion of the registration process, you will be directed to the hotel website so you can stay at the venue if you wish.
The hotel will provide a shuttle from the airport
We will provide a shuttle from the train station
- We are planning to have some amazing dynamic speakers including, among others:
- Matt Duhamel of Metamora Films to discuss his advocacy work, his new documentary film and other Projects
- Miriam Aukerman, Michigan ACLU Attorney to update us on the decision from the U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals and possible SCOTUS review
- You will be intrigued by the informative breakout sessions
- We will have a 50/50 raffle as a fun way to help defer the cost of the conference and for someone to win some cash.
- Art sale:
- We will have an auction of art pieces produced by prisoners, registrants, or family members.
- If you are artistic and creative, whether you are attending the conference or not, please consider creating a project for this auction. If you have an incarcerated loved one, please ask them to create a work of art.
- Unsold art pieces cannot be returned. Therefore, we are respectfully asking that the artist donate their works as their contribution to this worthy cause; a cause that is designed to help us all.
- Completed art projects must be received NO LATER THAN July 20, 2017 at the following address:
Woman Against Registry
P O Box 463
Arnold, MO, 63010